01 November, 2010

Fascinated by US Politics so I'll be glued to
the midterm coverage over the next few days.

I can't believe it's November already, I feel like
September and October were snatched from my very eyes.

It's too soon to talk about Christmas... but there's nothing between now and then.
I take it back, HARRY POTTER! I have less than three weeks
to read books 1-7... got quite a task on my hands there.
Realistically I'll probably take the easy way out
and watch the filums instead.

Things I'm currently obsessed with:
The beautiful view from, what I'm trying to make, my daily walk.


This lovely lippie.


Bombay Pantry (although, that's a constant obsession rather than a current one)

I'm really trying to cut out processed foods and rubbish, but Bombay is amaaaaazing (extra A's are necessary!)

this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG1LQpv3p3c


this video:

1 comment:

Allie said...

I want a wine cooler installed in my office! :)