16 October, 2011

I'm going to Paris in less than two weeks (crutches or no crutches!) and have been drooling over everything on the city of lights.
I saw Midnight in Paris last week and it was divine. I think I need to see it again and actually pay attention to the plot this time, I was just gazing at the beautiful scenery in the background.

Here's the opening credits:

I won't lie when I say my heart hurt a little bit watching this film, but I shall see my lovely city so soon!

on a somewhat related note, I've been trawling through this amazing blog.

Behold, some lovely pics from (I think) the most recent PFW.





2 comments:

Allie said...

I'm glad you liked Midnight in Paris! I did too. He captures the city so perfectly. Although of course not all Americans are like Inez and her parents :)

Helen said...

JEALOUS! Hope your leg heals soon so you can go out at night ;)

If not, a bottle or two of wine drinking by the Seine works too haha